Requires Active uAttend Subscription (See below for more details) The MN2000 is part of the most cost-effective time and attendance system available anywhere!
This state-of-the-art time clock connects effortlessly to any network
and transmits all data to the Internet, allowing you to perform time
and attendance functions from any computer with Internet access. The
system allows employees to punch in and out from the MN2000, from a
computer, iPhone or Android application, or from a touchtone telephone,
as determined by the system administrator.
- Biometric: Face ID
- RFID Proximity Card Reader
- Plug ‘n’ Play Internet Ready
- Connects Directly to Router
- FREE Lifetime Replacements*
- FREE Lifetime Support*
- 10 FREE Badges
- 200 Face Templates
- Unlimited Employees (with RFID cards)
- Unlimited Departments
- Large Color Display
- Touch Screen
- Display Your Company Logo
- Voice Response
- FREE iPhone/Android Smartphone App
- Employers can email timecards to employees.
The uAttend Employee Management Systems is simple to set up and easy
to use. View the short video to learn everything you need to know about
EXTREMELY AFFORDABLE MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION FEES ARE REQUIRED TO USE
THE uAttend EMPLOYEE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS. THE MN2000 WILL NOT FUNCTION
WITHOUT A SUBSCRIPTION.
What’s in the box?
- MN2000 Time Clock
- 10 RFID Cards
- 6.5-foot Ethernet Cable
- AC Power Adapter
- Wall-Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Hardware
- Product Guide
- Quick Start Guide
- Analog/Digital Clock: Digital Clock
- Brand: uAttend
- Model: MN2000
- Mount Style: Wall Mount
- Punch Method: Face ID/PIN/RFID Card
- Width: 4.25 in.
- Height: 6.25 in.
- Depth: 4.5 in.
- Weight: 2 lb.
The uAttend Employee Management System combines Internet ready
devices with powerful web-based software in order to give you the
flexibility and accuracy you need to manage your employee’s time and
attendance. The system includes:
- Unlimited Departments – Separate and segment employees any way you like!
- Overtime – Weekly, Daily, and 7th Day Options
- Revision Zones - Eliminate employees clocking in early and out late to earn OT
- Lock Out Zones – Eliminate punches when you don’t want them
- Who’s In Board – See your work force status in real time!
- Punch Notifications – Get emails any time any employee punches
- Accruals – Track vacation, sick, and other accruals
- Punch Rounding – Select from several options
- Automatic Lunch Deductions – Customizable for your requirements
- Time Card Approvals – 3 levels of authority to use at your discretion
- Email Time Cards to Employees – Daily, weekly, or once per pay period
- Multiple Time Zones – Set time zones to the employee level
- Automatic Break Additions – Stay in compliance with all paid break regulations
- Holidays – Track holidays as paid and set pay codes based on working
- Multiple Pay Period Options – Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly
- View & Print Time Cards in Batches – Look at cards one at a time or in batches
- Summary Reports – Data ready to be used for payroll
- Reports – Run time reports by employee, department, or system wide
- Exports – Dozens of payroll exports supported, including ADP®, Paychex®, and Quickbooks®
- Self Service Online Help – Find the information you need, when you need it.
- Much, much, more! – Online system means new features and upgrades are easily added to the system!
- Our software is supported by our excellent customer service team
that is available by phone or live chat M – F 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM Pacific.
uAttend provides system users with free iPhone, iPad, and Android
smartphone apps for employees, supervisors and administrators. The apps
put these great features at your fingertips 24/7:
- Employees - Punch in or out from any location (with geo-location tagging) or only authorized locations.
- Employees - View their timecard 24/7.
- Employees - Add notes to any punches.
- Supervisors & Administrators - Do a "group punch" (punching multiple employees in and out with one click)
- Supervisors & Administrators - View and / or edit an employee's timecard.
- Supervisors & Administrators - Check the "Who's In" board, to see, in real-time, who is currently clocked in and out.
- Administrators - Run a summary report and export data for payroll.